NCC Students (7th-12th grade)
For students in 7–12th grade, we are dedicated to providing a place for them to connect with God, other students, and older leaders who serve faithfully to see students grow closer to Christ.
We exist to reach students far from God and teach them how to follow Jesus step by step.
We exist to see students become Christ-centered Kingdom workers who are independently dependent on Jesus Christ.
We create engaging environments for students to develop authentic community with other believers their age.
We do this through:
• Games and Prize Giveaways just because they are fun!
• Biblically accurate and culturally relevant messages designed specifically for students.
• #LiveDifferent Challenges each week to encourage student to live out their faith.
• Age and gender appropriate Small Groups (SQUADS) to offer a space to openly ask questions about faith and life.
• Hangouts, Events, Mission Trips, and Camps throughout the year.
Psalm 127:3-4 Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one's youth.
We believe that your student was created by God with precision and intentionality. God's intention for your student is not to do just enough. They are like an arrow in the hands of a warrior! Your student was created to courageously fight against darkness in a world that desperately needs the Light.
We Need Your Help!
We look at our role in your students life and faith as a spiritual protein shake. God gave you the responsibility of raising your student up, and we are excited to get to come alongside you and support you in that. Our hope is to partner with you, the parent, to help your student make a decision and a difference for Jesus Christ.
Stay In The Know Click HERE to receive our Monthly NCC Students Newsletter and other important information/resources.